MESSAGE FROM TEACHER:
Welcome to the 2014-2015 School Year at Bob Lewis Elementary School, Home of the Leopards! I'm looking forward to working with you this school year.
Each year, parents will ask the question: How can I assist in my child's learning? Here are some suggestions:
1. Ensure perfect or near perfect attendance.
2. Ensure plenty of sleep and a healthy diet.
3. Check AVID binder daily for homework assignments & communication.
4. Establish and maintain an effective homework routine (quiet, comfortable, good lighting).
5. Utilize the online resources listed on this webpage.
Parent support is a huge factor in determining a child's success in school, so I strongly encourage you to try all five of these suggestions this school year.
My conference period is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday, 1:00-1:45 P.M. Please call me or email to schedule a conference.
Phone: 397-2650, ext. 3170
7:45- Schoolwide Announcements/Math Review
11:15- Reading/Language Arts/Social Studies
12:50- Read Aloud
1:45- Reading/Language Arts/Social Studies