Coke Stevenson Middle School Library
- The library opens most mornings at 7:45 a.m.
- The library closes most afternoons at 3:50 p.m.
Check Out Policy:
- Students may check out two books at a time.
- Overdue notices are distributed to students through their ELA class.
- If a student has an overdue book, their account is blocked.
- Students are not charged an overdue fine.
- Students are expected to pay for lost or damaged library books.
- If a student pays for a lost book and the book is later found and returned to the library in good condition, payment is refunded.
- Computer use is governed by NISD Acceptable Use Policy as outlined in the Student Handbook.
- Internet users are required to have an AUP (Acceptable Use Policy) on file.
- When a student logs into an NISD computer, the student must have a Username and a Password.
- Username is s plus the student's 6-digit student id#.
- Password: First 4 letters of the student's last name and last 4-digits of the student's social secuity #.
- Inappropriate use of an NISD computer may result in disciplinary action.
- Databases may be accessed on any NISD computer.
- Databases may be accessed from Remote locations (i.e.: home).
- Remote access requires a username and password.
- Students at Stevenson are issued a three-hole punched handout listing the databases.
- The handout includes username and password for remote logins.
- Additional copies are available in the Library, in the Counselors office, and in Stevenson's front office at the Reception desk.
- For more information, please contact the librarian at 210-397-7333 or email: email@example.com