Jefferey S. Chovanetz 7th Grade Science
Phone 397-4962 ext. 3233
School Website www.nisd.net/rawlinson
Credentials BS-Biology-TexasStateUniversity- San Marcos
MS- Biology- University of Texas- San Antonio
Certification Secondary Science- Grades 6-12
Schedule 1st period 7th grade
2nd period 7th grade
3rd period 7th grade honors
4th period 7th grade honors/ lunch
5th period 7th grade
6th period conference
7th period 7th grade
Grading Policy Test- 40%
Tutoring Before and after school as needed, and during FLEX. See me to
arrange a time.
1. Raise your hand if you wish to speak, but not until called upon.
2. Raise your hand to ask permission to leave your seat.
3. Bring all required materials to class.
4. Be in your seat on time, and begin working.
5. Do not touch other students or their belongings without their permission.
Topics that will be covered include: ecology, force and motion, energy, cells, microscopes, body systems, and genetics.
Spiral notebook (70-100 sheets),pens/pencils, 3-ring binder, notebook paper, map pencils, calculator (optional)
Each student must return their signed science safety contract to their science teacher before they can participate in any labs.