Dear Parents and Students,
I hope you enjoyed a safe and active summer. I am ready to start another great year here at Rawlinson and want to make sure you have all the information needed in order to prepare for next week. Let’s get started!
- Each student will need one (1) composition notebook with at least 100 pages. It can be any color. This book will remain in the classroom at all times.
- Students will need to come to school with plenty of pencils and pens. Parents, please provide pencils to your students throughout the year as they seem to be easily lost, misplaced and consumed.
- CMS and other contact information:
- I will continue using my work e-mail as one of the means for communicating with parents. Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 397-3203 (My conference time is from 2:05-2:50)
- We now also have access to a new APP called Remind. This is another great way for students and/or parents to receive quick messages from the teacher regarding upcoming projects, due assignments, or even good books to read! If you’d like to sign up for Remind, simply go to the APP store on your smart phone, follow the prompts to download the APP, and then to join type (469) 275-4575 and send @rms14 in the message line.
1st Period: 8th grade Critical Thinking (Houston)
2nd: 8th Critical Thinking (Houston)
3rd: 8th Reading
4th: 8th grade Critical Thinking (Houston)
5th: 8th grade English Language Arts (Jones)
7th: 8th grade English Language Arts (Jones)