Room N-104 e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org Conference period - 7th
1. To identify concepts and skills that foster individual personal health and safety.
2. To identify health-related concepts and skills that involve interaction between individuals.
3. To identify health-related concepts and skills that affect the well-being of people collectively.
Chapters To Be Covered
1 through 15 plus a CPR certification unit, Parenting and Paternal Awareness, and an STD and AIDS awareness unit.
Assignments = 45%
Tests = 30%
Current Event Articles = 15%
Daily = 10%
1. Attendance is essential to your success in this class.
2. At the end of the period, I dismiss you, not the bell.
3. If you are absent, you are responsible for obtaining any work you missed. If you miss a test, you will be expected to take the test on the first day you are back in class.
4. You must have your book, paper, pen/pencil, and notebook with you every day unless you are instructed otherwise.
5. No fund raising items will be sold during class time.
6. No talking during announcements.