Welcome to Stevens High School
2013 – 2014 REGISTRATION
Registration is scheduled on a first come first serve basis beginning the first three days of school, August 26th-28th. Please visit the Registrar's Office for a registration packet PRIOR to the first day of school.
Office hours are 8:30a-4:00p Monday-Friday.
Documents REQUIRED at registration for all new & NISD Transfer students:
- Proof of Residence (current water, electric or cable bill)
- Must reflect address in Stevens HS attendance area
- Must also reflect parent/guardian's name
- Disconnect Notices will not be accepted.
- Parent/guardian's current driver’s license or picture ID
- Incoming freshmen must provide 8th grade report card Incoming 10th-12th grade must provide an unofficial/official transcript
- Immunization record
- Student’s Social Security card
- Student’s state birth certificate
All New & NISD Transfer students:
- Both parent & student must be present to register.
- Parent must be a current resident of the Stevens attendance area to enroll on these dates.
Registration during the school year is held on a first come first serve basis Monday-Friday 8:30am-10:30am.
If you and/or your student are living with someone who resides in the Stevens attendance area, please contact the Registrar's Office for information on additional documents required for registration at (210)397-6488.