All-Star Fourth Graders!
Mrs. Elling' s Class
Room B103 Please feel free to e-mail me.
Fourth grade is full of fun-filled and challenging activities. There is always something wonderful happening in our classrooms. Be ready to learn and experience all kinds of new and interesting skills. We will focus on learning something new everyday. Our knowledge will be shared with our peers so that everyone is given an opportunity to enhance their learning.
A Little About Me
My name is Sandra Elling and I have been at Boone for 13 years. I have been teaching for 27 years and have enjoyed every moment. I have 2 children, a sophomore in high school and a sophomore in college. I enjoy reading, running, cooking and baking.
Our Daily Schedule
- 7:35 =Pick-up students from gym
- 7:35-8:00 =Morning Exercises/Journal Writing
- 8:00-8:30= STAAR Time (school wide tutorials)
- 8:35-10:00=Math (Gomez's class)
- 9:00=Snack time
- 10:00-10:30=Science (Gomez's class)
- 10:35=Switch classes
- 10:40-11:00= Recess
- 11:05-11:50= Specials
- 11:50-12:00=CORRAL/Restroom/water break
- 12:00-12:30= Lunch
- 12:35-2:00=Math (Elling's Class)
- 2:40-2:45= Clean-up and dismissal
*My conference time is 11:05-11:50
Thank you for visiting! Feel free to contact me at 397-1490 #3103
Last Revised 09/30/2013